The development in the future depends on whether our society can build up a solid foundation, that you can live in a healthy environment and on a well-functioning infrastructure.
At Arkil, we build bridges, do cable work and establish connections. We clean polluted soil, construct sewers and deliver a cleaner environment. We build up plants from the start, build up the foundations, produce the asphalt and pave the way. We take care of the road once it’s built and maintain the high standard.
Arkil is based on the future, and our motto is “Quality on time”
The company offers services on both the domestic market as well as on the market abroad. The domestic market comprises of Denmark, Northern Germany and Sweden. The market abroad comprises of the rest of Northern Europe as well as standalone infrastructure projects abroad. The domestic markets are, however, the foundation of the company’s activities abroad and should be prioritised as such.
Arkil wishes to:
- Be regarded as a company with professional competency and a good form in a cooperative environment of high credibility and integrity.
- Be decentralised with delegated responsibility, great flexibility and cross-disciplinary cooperation.
- Further train the employees in order to maintain and increase professional competency at all levels.
- Maintain a strong professional community between colleagues with an open and well-functioning communication.
- Demonstrate a high level of dedication, consideration and risk consciousness in our activities
- Maintain a strong, central financial control.
- Remain an independent company.
- Be a safe workplace and constantly work on improving the safety of our employees.
- To engage in the surrounding society, which we are a part of, through social awareness, technological development and limiting the environmental impact.
- A contribution ratio of at least 5% measured for primary activities
- A financial solidity of at least 35
- A return on the company's equity of 25% higher than the interest rate on the long-term debenture market, however, at least 8%
- An organic growth of at least 5% per year, taking into account at all times that earnings should be given a higher priority than revenue.
- A return on capital employed of at least 10% of invested capital (ROIC)
- Earnings per share of at least DKK 175 per share of DKK 100